All gone, sorry.
This is part of “Operation Make-Space”, in which I get rid of things that are taking up storage space and I probably don’t need anymore. Please do NOT share the URL for this product. It’s a special offer just for my Patreon supporters.
The CNCPlotter is a complete, self-contained Arduino Leonardo compatible board with 2 onboard stepper motor drivers. The board was designed by Luke Weston to control the “HackCNC” simple CNC/plotter kit, but it’s a fantastic general purpose board for any project that uses stepper motors. You can use it as the brain of your next robotics project.
Comes as a partial kit. All SMT parts are fitted and the PCB has been tested. It just needs some through-hole parts and headers to be installed, and the LCD to be plugged in.
- ATmega32U4 MCU running the Arduino Leonardo bootloader
- 2 x stepper motor controllers suitable for 4-wire bipolar steppers
- 1 x servo controller output
- “Home” switch inputs: perfect for position zeroing or travel limit detection
- 20×4 LCD
- Micro-USB socket
- MicroSD card slot
- Serial communications header
- Header for NintendoDS touchscreen (not included)
- Comes with an LCD module and USB cable
- Program it using the Arduino IDE