Build your own simple Air Quality Sensor using a Particulate Matter Sensor and an ESP8266 or ESP32. This mini-series goes through all the steps, starting with the simplest possible device and then expanding it with custom software and more features.
- Part 1: DIY Air Quality Sensor “Basic” version
- Part 2: DIY Air Quality Sensor “Display” version
- Part 3: Air Quality Sensor firmware source code walkthrough
- Part 4: Recording and reporting Air Quality Sensor data (coming soon)
- Part 5: DIY Air Quality Sensor “Pro” version (coming soon)
To help you build your own Air Quality Sensor, I’ve made available the STL files for the 3D-printed cases featured in the videos. You can also buy a case from me if you don’t have your own 3D printer: