This highly sensitive barometric pressure sensor is ideal for weather, industrial, rocketry, balloon, and many other pressure sensing applications.
The sensor is designed for use as a micro-altimeter so it has incredible resolution: so sensitive it can detect an altitude change of just 13cm! Move it up and down and you’ll see the output values change.
- Pressure and temperature sensor combined
- I2C interface for easy Arduino connection
- Arduino driver library for simple integration into your projects
- 2.3V to 6V operation using built-in level shifters and voltage regulator
- Onboard I2C pull-ups with optional isolation
- Maximum pressure sensor range: 10 to 2000 mbar (0.145 to 29 psi)
- Pressure sensor error band at 25C, within 300 to 1200mbar: +/-2mbar
- Pressure sensor resolution: 0.11 / 0.062 / 0.039 / 0.028 / 0.021 / 0.016 mbar
- Pressure sensor response time: 0.5 / 1.1 / 2.1 / 4.1 / 8.22 / 16.44 ms
- Pressure sensor stability: +/-1mbar / year
- Temperature sensor range: -40 to +85C
- Temperature sensor resolution: <0.01C
- Temperature sensor accuracy at 25C: +/-1C